The Men Christian Fellowship was formed in accordance to the resolution of the church synod which took place in 2016. The synod urged the province to form the men fellowship. The in-charge of this department is Rev. Anyandwile Kajange. The membership of this department includes all men in the province; pastors, married men and unmarried men.Vision
To make Heaven; creating an environment where men are motivated and encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and are challenged to discover, develop and use their spiritual and practical gift to serve in the great commission of our Lord Jesus Christ-Matt.28:19-20
To capture men’s heart with the gospel, to encourage men to play their part in the life of the congregation which will enable them to be true servant leaders in the family, church, work place and society at large.
- To submit to the pastoral team by supporting the vision of the Moravian Church in Tanzania South West Province
- In our gatherings we intend to fellowship together as we study the Word of God so that we are better equipped to feed ourselves, our families and others from the scriptures
- To support one another in prayer and friendship;
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To challenge and teach men the Biblical manhood principles;
- To be true servants, as God has called us to serve others as he served, Mark 10: 42-45;
- To do everything with quality and Excellency because we are God’s representatives.
"We are true Christian Soldiers."
Moravian Church in Tanzania - South West Province
P.O. Box 377
Phone: +255 763 943 101